FIFA.com - Latest News

Monday, January 31, 2011

Introduction

My name is Christopher J. Zitterbart and I am a Sport Management major at Slippery Rock University. I transferred to Slippery Rock from Niagara County Community College and I am currently a junior. At NCCC, I earned an Associate's degree in Business Administration. My career interest area is general management. I would enjoy a long career with a professional sports franchise. My favorite sports are soccer and ice hockey. Thanks for taking time to read my blog, hope to hear your thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. I transferred to Slippery Rock University too. I really like SRU and I especially like the Sport Management program. It seems that we have alot in common with that fact that i also love the sport of soccer. I am a big follower of the Tottenham Hotspurs. I also love Buffalo Sports teams , The Bills and the Sabres. Be sure to check out my blog at http://ryanssportszone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an Athletic Training student at Alfred University, I don't really know that much about sports management, but hope to work closely with a professional team as well. I also have an interest in soccer and would love to work with a team someday. I am a big supporter of Tottenham Hotspur out of North London, but also a hometown fan of the Buffalo Bills and Sabres.

    ReplyDelete