FIFA.com - Latest News

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Check Out ESPN Scorecenter Application for iPhone and iPad!

One of the quickest and easiest ways to get the newest information and scores on all sports across the world is through the ESPN Scorecenter app. This has saved my life so many times when I was on the go, at work, or at school and could not access a computer. Scorecenter allows you to pick any leagues from any sports worldwide and they will send you updates and scores, as well as news and information on your teams that you choose as your favorites. Follow as many leagues and as many teams as you would like! This app is great for any sports fan and even better for the sports nuts that can't get enough of professional sports. I have had this app since the moment it came out a couple of years ago. I love everything about this app and it even has alarms in case you forget when your favorite team(s) is/are playing (not that that would ever happen). Do you want to know the best part about this app? F-R-E-E!!!!! I highly recommend this, please check it out.

3 comments:

  1. I've had ESPN Scorecenter for about three months and I really appreciate all of the features it has to offer. My favorite part is that you can add tabs for your favorite teams. I also like that the different sports are separated by color coded tabs. This is an easy to use, free application that all avid sports fans should have. Add it now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great app. Its always hard to find scores and highlights from games when your not in front of your computer or tv. I am going to add this app right away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not currently have this application, but I know people who do and they have said great things about. I will be sure to get this now.

    ReplyDelete